VMware Cloud Community
Mark_Jordan
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

vRA and NSX integration

So I am new to vRA and vRealize in general. I am working in a lab environment.  I have deployed the following.

vCenter 6.5

NSX 6.4.5

vRops 7.5.0

vRA 7.6.0

vRLI 4.6.2

I Have a single IAAS windows server.

I have the default tenant, and a test tenant.  I have been working solely in the tst tenant.

I am missing something, probably very simple.  I can deploy VM's thru vRA but on my blueprint when I goto the gear(Blueprint properties) and select the NSX Settings tab, nothing pulls up in the Transport zone drop down.

I have the following Endpoints configured and all test connections are successful:

vRealize Operations Manager

vRealize Orchestrator

NSX

vCenter

This environment is air-gaped so I cant provide screen shots or configs.

Any help would be much appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Sounds like you haven't configured a routed gateway in one or more reservations. You define the transport zone there first, then consume that in a blueprint.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Sounds like you haven't configured a routed gateway in one or more reservations. You define the transport zone there first, then consume that in a blueprint.

0 Kudos
Mark_Jordan
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Bingo yep like I said something simple... It was under the Infrastructure/Reservations/Reservations then edit my lab reservation network tab... Thank you its been killing me for a few days

0 Kudos