0 Replies Latest reply on May 24, 2019 2:42 AM by michaoel

No health checks through nagios possible after upgrading to vSphere 6.7

michaoel Lurker

Hi uall,

after upgrading to vSphere 6.7 health checks in nagios do not work any longer.

I first suspected that I had to enable the CEIP  program and after a bit stuggling I got it enabled but to no avail.....

Also the health/integrity check directly in the vSphere Web Client  of our ESXi hosts do not work, it says something about I should look into the vSphere Client Protocols, but where are those??

Has somebody achieved to get it working again in nagios/icinga and HOW so?

Cheers Michaoel

BTW Why is the group VSphereHealthCheck not selectable as it would seem that this would be the right group to ask this question?

CHECK_ESX3 UNKNOWN - 211 health issue(s) found: Storage Intel Corporation Xeon E7 v4/Xeon E5 v4/Xeon E3 v4/Xeon D DMI2 #0: Cannot report on the current status of the physical element, Storage Intel Corporation Xeon E7 v4/Xeon E5 v4/Xeon E3 v4/Xeon D PCI Express Root Port 1 #1: Cannot report on the current status of the physical element, Storage Intel Corporation Xeon E7 v4/Xeon E5 v4/Xeon E3 v4/Xeon D PCI Express Root Port 2 #2: Cannot report on the current status of the physical element, Storage Intel Corporation Xeon E7 v4/Xeon E5 v4/Xeon E3 v4/Xeon D PCI Express Root Port 2 #2: Cannot report on the current status of the physical element, Storage Intel Corporation Xeon E7 v4/Xeon E5 v4/Xeon E3 v4/Xeon D PCI Express Root Port 3 #3: Cannot report on the current status of the physical element, Storage Intel Corporation Xeon E7 v4/Xeon E5 v4/Xeon E3 v4/Xeon D PCI Express Root Port 3 #3: Cannot report on the current status of the physical element, Storage Intel Corporation C610/X99 series chipset PCI Express Root Port #1 #28: Cannot report on the current status of the physical element, Storage Intel Corporation C610/X99 series chipset PCI Express Root Port #5 #28: Cannot report on the current status of the physical element, Storage Intel Corporation C610/X99 series chipset PCI Express Root Port #8 #28: Cannot report on the current status of the physical element, Storage Intel Corporation C610/X99 series chipset LPC Controller #31: Cannot report on the current status of the physical element, Storage Renesas Technology Corp. SH7758 etc. etc.