VMware Edu & Cert Community
notmeiswear
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to register for any classes - purchaser always asks to add new student

Once I get to the next page, it always has me add a student.  I add myself.  It goes back to the main page.  Rinse/repeat.

Any ideas of what's going on???

Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 4.11.05 PM.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

This isn't a question for the VMTN Communities but for VMware Education as we cannot do anything about the situation for you.

0 Kudos
notmeiswear
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the helpful tips on how to post forum messages, but this is the Education forum.  I read the other posts before asking here, and I'm asking here in the first place because I haven't received any replies from the contact info number on the mylearn site itself.

Since I'm probably not the only one having the issue, I figured it's either due to a current problem with the site, or that another student on the education forum might be familiar with the same problem.

0 Kudos
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

You might try emailing educationservices@vmware.com with this issue since it's a paid course.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I've spoken to a contact within VMware - they have suggested this course of action for you:

1. Logout of myLearn

2. Clear your browser cache and cookies

3. Log back in to myLearn and retry the registration

You could also try an alternate browser.

If the above doesn't work, their next advice would be to email myLearn_support@vmware.com - they can check the setup of your account on the system.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos