Two times now I have had trouble connecting to my ESXi 6.0.0 host. Both times I could ping the server, but when I went to login using the ESXi client, not the web client, I would get the following error. Call "ServiceInstance.RetrieveContent" for object "ServiceInstance" on Server "X.X.X.X" failed. The first time I did a hard reboot of the server and everything started working. The next day I had the same issue. I did some Googling and found that the management network might need to be rebooted. I went to the console and was able to put in my username and password, but when I hit F2 it would not respond. I went back to my computer to do a bit more research. Then when I went back to the console it had the screen up where I could select reset management network. I did that but I never got any dropped packets from the continuous ping that I had running to the server. So I physically unplugged the network cables from the server. I am now able to login to the server. My continuous ping was still running and I had 2 dropped packets. No changes have been made to this server or my network. Hopefully, someone with a better understanding of how to read logs can look at the attached logs and give me some assistance as to what might be causing this issue.