For the advisor, please check the below links and let us know which one works for you.
For resetting the skyline root password, you may follow the below instructions.
Steps to reset the root password.
- Restart the Skyline appliance.
- From the Console screen of the appliance when you see the PhotonOS splash screen press "e".
- At the end of the PhotonOS boot command add "rw init=/bin/bash"
- Press F10 to access to the command prompt
- Type "passwd" to set the root password
- Type "reboot -f" to reboot the appliance
Hello tlyczko ,
I am closing this thread as the issue has been resolved.
Resolution: We have identified that collector is been upgraded but there is no CSP login created.
After creating and CSP account and migrating existing collector to CSP we are able to see all the findings in Advisor.
Steps to migrate to CSP:
Navigate to the Get Started page
Open a web browser and enter the URL for the VMware Skyline Getting Started page. https://skyline.vmware.com/get-started. You will be re-directed to the VMware Cloud Services log in page.
Log into VMware Cloud Services
- Enter your My VMware email address
- Enter your My VMware password
- Enter an Organization Address
- Click Add Address.
- Select a Country.
- Enter your street address on Address Line 1. Use Address Line 2 if additional space is needed.
- Enter your City.
- Enter your State/Province.
- Enter your Zip/Postal Code.
- Select the box I agree to the VMware Cloud Services Terms of Service.
- Click Continue.
- Click on the Skyline Collector tile on the Cloud
Console and continue with the VMware Skyline get-started wizard
Click on Associate Support Entitlement, then click Proceed to Next Step.
Skip step 3 as you already have installed and configured Skyline 220.127.116.11
Skip to Step 5 – Migrate existing Collectors
You should be able to see the existing Collector “ac9a1dc9-13e8-313e-b50c-4174fd254681” listed
Click on Migrate.