Just doing so from a script (and running that as a UEM logon task, if you'd like) is the first thing that comes to mind.
You could use profile cleanup, although it's a a bit of a hack...
- Create a SpecialCleanup.INI config file, with just profile cleanup settings. Turn off Process during logon and logoff on the Advanced tab if you want to prevent it running at logoff as well.
- Run "C:\Program Files\Immidio\Flex Profiles\FlexEngine.exe" -i "%UEMConfigShare%\SpecialCleanup.INI" -s DoesNotMatter.zip -b- -f- as a UEM logon task
- -s DoesNotMatter.zip : File-based exports require a profile archive file name (rather than the profile archive folder that's specified in your normal configuration). However, as there is no import/export content, no profile archive will actually be created, so the name does not matter.
- -b- : Turn off backups, just in case you have it turned on in your normal configuration, as that would result in an error message about requiring a backup file name. No backup will be created anyway, as no profile archive will be created, but we don't know that at the time we're parsing command-line arguments.
- -f- : Turn off logging, so as not to run into file locking conflicts with the path-based import that is still running. Alternatively, you could use -f path\to\other.log to log to another log file.
Thanks UEMdev, could you maybe take my question as a feature request for UEM 9.8 in a simplier way over the GUI like click and play u know