n3m3515
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

NSX API and GRE Tunnels

Hi,

I'm trying to configure a Gre Tunnel, but i' m receiving this error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<error><errorCode>254</errorCode><details>User is not authorized to access object edge-XX and feature edge.tunnel, please check object access scope and feature permissions for the user.</details><moduleName>core-services</moduleName></error>

Any idea?

Thanks!

VMware: VCP6-DCV | NV, VCAP6-NV, VCIX-NV Cisco: CCNA R&S | Security CCNP R&S | Security CCDA, CCDP Palo Alto Networks: PCNSE
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
n3m3515
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

SSO users with any role other than the Enterprise Administrator role can access the NSX Manager UI and run API requests in read-only mode. Users can access NSX APIs with the GET API request, but they cannot run the PUT, POST, and DELETE API requests. In addition, these SSO users cannot perform actions such as stop, configure, edit, and so on, in the NSX Manager UI.

my mistake!

VMware: VCP6-DCV | NV, VCAP6-NV, VCIX-NV Cisco: CCNA R&S | Security CCNP R&S | Security CCDA, CCDP Palo Alto Networks: PCNSE

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
n3m3515
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

SSO users with any role other than the Enterprise Administrator role can access the NSX Manager UI and run API requests in read-only mode. Users can access NSX APIs with the GET API request, but they cannot run the PUT, POST, and DELETE API requests. In addition, these SSO users cannot perform actions such as stop, configure, edit, and so on, in the NSX Manager UI.

my mistake!

0 Kudos