VMware Workspace ONE Community
antojpratheep
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

This horizon server expects to get your logon credentials from another application or server

Dear All,
I deployed vidm , connection server and RDSH servers in a customer environment. I have published application from connection server and VIDM integrated with Horizon on premises.
Customer environment have two domain forest. Domain A to Domain B one way trust enabled.
All infrastructure servers are in Domain A.
When Domain B users are loging in through VIDM they are getting a below error message
" The horizon server expects to get your login credentials from another application server, not directly through the client login screen. If you usually access horizon from another application please launch that application"

Have anyone faced this issue ? Please suggest....

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
antojpratheep
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi ketsyplex,

I have analysed the logs with the help of GSS team. Connection server unable to bind the ldap connection of user domain. Final conclusion is VIDM need two way trust between AD

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Ketsyplex
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I have the same issue with a customer environment which also has a one way trust configured. vIDM is syncing with AD and Horizon every hour.

Did anything in the other threads resolve this issue?

0 Kudos
antojpratheep
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi ketsyplex,

I have analysed the logs with the help of GSS team. Connection server unable to bind the ldap connection of user domain. Final conclusion is VIDM need two way trust between AD

antojpratheep
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

If its possible to try with Windows VIDM in your scenario, then look into below link,

Using VMware Identity Manager to transform users between Active Directory domains.. - Horizon Tech B...

0 Kudos
Urmilp
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks for the information, exact same issue here, we have a one way trust....did they mention any future fix?

0 Kudos