VMware Support Community
ninjabrum
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

There was an issue with validating your login credentials against our backend database - cannot login to Skyline Advisor

I am receiving this error when launching Skyline Advisor.  I successfully registered our Skyline appliances, and waited a bit before attempting to login.  Any advice?  The error stated to come here.

There was an issue with validating your login credentials against our backend database

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ashwin_prakash
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello,

Welcome to Communities,

Inorder to login to Skyline Advisor, we would have to wait for 48 hours post install and configuration of the Skyline Collector.

If you are still receiving the same error post 48 hours, we would recommend you to check if you are clicking on the correct link to link using MyVMware Credentials or CSP. Below is the screen shot which would help in differentiating.

pastedImage_0.png

Sincerely,
Ashwin Prakash
Skyline Support Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ashwin_prakash
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello,

Welcome to Communities,

Inorder to login to Skyline Advisor, we would have to wait for 48 hours post install and configuration of the Skyline Collector.

If you are still receiving the same error post 48 hours, we would recommend you to check if you are clicking on the correct link to link using MyVMware Credentials or CSP. Below is the screen shot which would help in differentiating.

pastedImage_0.png

Sincerely,
Ashwin Prakash
Skyline Support Moderator
0 Kudos
ninjabrum
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

This morning I am able to login and see the Skyline console and collectors.  Waiting a little longer was the key.  Thank you for the information.

0 Kudos