2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 22, 2019 8:22 PM by i_am_mohit

help with workspace one and azure ad

evidesmedt Lurker

Hello,

i'm doing a thesis on EMM /MDM software. i'm focussing on intune, mobileiron and airwatch. i've done a intune trial and mobileiron trial. all went well, and i have gone threw the set up without much issues. i have set up Active directory with ad connect. have added succesfully the azure ad to mobileiron. no problem with help of the microsoft doc site.

Tutorial: Azure Active Directory integration with MobileIron | Microsoft Docs

i've just started a workspace one uem trial. for testing i set up the cloud connector and set up ldap => this worked, i was able to add user from ad. connection was fine.

i then tried to set up the connection to azure ad with the doc site

Tutorial: Azure Active Directory integration with AirWatch | Microsoft Docs

i followed instructions but this doesn't seem to work. there doesn't seem to be a connection. i also don't fully understand the set up in workspace one. so i could have made an error.

anyone with experience in airwatch ? workspace one uem ?

and willing to help me with this. i would like to set up a basic configuration with azure ad, and add some devices.

any help welcome please