VMware Horizon Community
tschuegy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Management Console "Configure" button missing

Hi at all

The Server was booted while i am in the VMware UEM Console --> Configure settings. After the reboot, the "configure" button does not appear at all. How can i reactivate this button?

UEM_ConfigureButton_Not_Appears.PNG

UEM Console Version = 9.6

I have tested the UEM Configuration settings on a clean install and the "configure" button is displayed. It seems to me that this button is locked globaly because other users also can't see the button.

Does anyone have an idea?

Best Regards

tschuegy

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DEMdev
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Thanks, tschuegy, I'm familiar with the code 🙂  Please remove that decompiled fragment from your post, thanks!

There's another Group Policy setting that results in the Configure button not being available: Configuring Environments Through Group Policy. Any values under HKCU\Software\Policies\Immidio\Flex Profiles\Management Console\Environments?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DEMdev
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi tschuegy,

Looks like someone configured some Group Policy settings to lock down access to the Management Console. Do you see any registry values under HKCU\Software\Policies\Immidio\Flex Profiles\Management Console\Lockdown?

0 Kudos
tschuegy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi UEMdev

No, i can't see any values on HKCU\Software\Policies\Immidio\Flex Profiles\Management Console\Lockdown. Lockdown key does not exists. It is very strange, but it must must be somewhere. Can you please look inside the code to find out what config is setting visible=false?

But i cant figure out what is wrong in my environment.

0 Kudos
DEMdev
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Thanks, tschuegy, I'm familiar with the code 🙂  Please remove that decompiled fragment from your post, thanks!

There's another Group Policy setting that results in the Configure button not being available: Configuring Environments Through Group Policy. Any values under HKCU\Software\Policies\Immidio\Flex Profiles\Management Console\Environments?

0 Kudos
tschuegy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi

DEMdev
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi tschuegy,

Glad to hear that that did the trick! Don't forget to hunt down your colleague who configured this setting in a GPO, though 🙂

0 Kudos