VMware Cloud Community
henswort
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

VRASN 5 (vRA 7.5 + Kingston) vRA Catalog Items Visible without Form Details

I'm running vRA/SNOW Plugin V5 with Kingston.

The Plugin is freshly installed, connected to vRA, and Catalog & Category data loads appear successful.

I can see the vRA Catalog Items & Categories, but, when I attempt to open an item for ordering I see a spinning wheel for a while then a blank page:

pastedImage_0.png

In the ServiceNow (SNOW) "System" Logs & "Integration - vRealize Automation" Logs I see "Exception caught inside vra_sn ps catalogForm Widget.else: TypeError: Cannot read property "widget" from undefined":

pastedImage_2.png

However, I see all the Variables in the actual vRA Catalog Item record:

pastedImage_3.png

I've triple checked the plugin install guide and everything seems in order EXCEPT my client won't allow "delete" permissions on the specified tables for audit reasons.

Any help or leads appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
henswort
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

This issue has been solved.

Fix: It turned out to be corrected by deleting the vRA Catalog Items (CI) from ServiceNow (SNOW), clearing the Catalog/Categories Import Last Run Time values, "Import Services and Catalog Items" from the Register vRA form.

Theory: We have come to think that the import of the vRA Catalog Items (CI) were somehow getting effected/corrupted by preexisting CI fragments already in SNOW.

In any event we are operational again.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
henswort
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

This issue has been solved.

Fix: It turned out to be corrected by deleting the vRA Catalog Items (CI) from ServiceNow (SNOW), clearing the Catalog/Categories Import Last Run Time values, "Import Services and Catalog Items" from the Register vRA form.

Theory: We have come to think that the import of the vRA Catalog Items (CI) were somehow getting effected/corrupted by preexisting CI fragments already in SNOW.

In any event we are operational again.

0 Kudos