1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 28, 2019 6:06 PM by henswort

VRASN 5 (vRA 7.5 + Kingston) vRA Catalog Items Visible without Form Details

henswort Novice

I'm running vRA/SNOW Plugin V5 with Kingston.

The Plugin is freshly installed, connected to vRA, and Catalog & Category data loads appear successful.

I can see the vRA Catalog Items & Categories, but, when I attempt to open an item for ordering I see a spinning wheel for a while then a blank page:

In the ServiceNow (SNOW) "System" Logs & "Integration - vRealize Automation" Logs I see "Exception caught inside vra_sn ps catalogForm Widget.else: TypeError: Cannot read property "widget" from undefined":

However, I see all the Variables in the actual vRA Catalog Item record:

I've triple checked the plugin install guide and everything seems in order EXCEPT my client won't allow "delete" permissions on the specified tables for audit reasons.

Any help or leads appreciated.

• 1. Re: VRASN 5 (vRA 7.5 + Kingston) vRA Catalog Items Visible without Form Details
          henswort Novice

This issue has been solved.

Fix: It turned out to be corrected by deleting the vRA Catalog Items (CI) from ServiceNow (SNOW), clearing the Catalog/Categories Import Last Run Time values, "Import Services and Catalog Items" from the Register vRA form.

Theory: We have come to think that the import of the vRA Catalog Items (CI) were somehow getting effected/corrupted by preexisting CI fragments already in SNOW.

In any event we are operational again.