VMware Cloud Community
Gajendrapundier
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

IAAS- SERVICE showing "FAILED" under vRA services and also getting the below error under Infrastructure TAB.

Manager service is not running or cannot contact Model Manager Web. Actions such as machine provisioning cannot complete until the Manager Service contacts Model Manager Web. Start the manager service or ensure that the service can connect to Model Manager Web.

No distributed execution manager (DEM) services are running as Worker or a DEM running as Worker service cannot connect with Model Manager Web. Actions such as machine provisioning cannot complete until a DEM Worker service contacts Model Manager Web. Start a DEM Worker service or ensure that the service can connect to Model Manager Web.

No distributed execution manager (DEM) services are running as Orchestrator or a DEM running as Orchestrator service cannot connect with Model Manager Web. Actions such as machine provisioning cannot complete until a DEM Orchestrator service contacts Model Manager Web. Start a DEM Orchestrator service or ensure that the service can connect to Model Manager Web.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

It looks like you're simply copying-and-pasting error messages here which is not how you ask for help. Please read the article in my signature and try again.

0 Kudos
Gajendrapundier
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thanks for prompt response.I will take care the same in future.Apart of this i have reboot the whole vRA stack.In past i have faced the same issue and that time I have logged into the vro configurator, unregistered vro from vra and then reregistered it
After this , all of the services came back up and vRA started working again.

0 Kudos
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

This message has nothing whatsoever to do with vRO and its disposition within vRA. Please read my article and respond accordingly if you would like help.

0 Kudos
n1ghtw4lk3r
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, this is quite common issue, the problem is when IaaS can't communicate with SQLbut problem, when you reboot all services are also reboot.  You need to take care of your msdtc so uninstall and instal again on IaaS and SQL and setup as it required this should help

0 Kudos