1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 8, 2019 1:07 AM by JohnAvery13

Safe Download Link for MacOS 10.10 ISO?

redeemed316 Lurker

I am trying to install a MacOS 10.10 virtual machine on my Mac 10.13.6 MacBook Pro using VMWare Fusion 10.1.5. I have a 10.10 installer with the .app extension. When I try to use the .app extension file as the ISO, it appears that things are installing up properly and then I get a notification that "This copy of the Install OS X Yosemite application can't be verified. It may have been corrupted or tampered with during downloading."  I found a YouTube video with the 10.10 ISO file download link in the notes (ISO Image of MAC OS Yosemite 10.10 How to install on PC or virtual machine - YouTube ), but I was hoping someone could point me to an apple.com site to download it from as I don't like downloading files from unknown sites/persons.

Thank you in advance for your help!

• 1. Re: Safe Download Link for MacOS 10.10 ISO?
          JohnAvery13 Lurker

Turn on your Mac, at that point hold down the Command (⌘) - R key after the Apple logo shows up. Your Mac will begin utilizing the macOS recuperation parcel.

At the point when the macOS Utilities window shows up, pick Utilities> Safe Boot Utility from the menu bar.

At the point when provoked to validate, click "Enter secret phrase for macOS", select the administrator account and enter the secret word.
          theessayservice