i'm writing this post because i need migrate My Two Windows Vcenter server 6.7U1 (with embedded PSC) to a VCSA 6.7U1 with Linked mode. I'm confusing to keep enbedded psc or separate it.
If the right chose is separate the PSC, how can configure PSC HA ?
- I have SRM between two sites. The SRM (after reconfiguring must be operational)
- I need to keep 2 different SITES but only one NEW SSO domain (example vsphere.local) and decommission the 2 actual sso domains.
- I need to view the 2 vcenters in one point of managment (i need to activate linked mode)
- I need to activate vcenter HA to delete single point of failure.
I ask you which are the migration step.
1) Migrate the vcenters from windows to VCSA with GUI wizard, correct? This process keep sso domainS and sites, correct?
I thank all the people who will help me !