VMware Cloud Community
tdubb123
Expert
Expert

vrops 6.6 and vcsa 6.7

is vrops 6.6 compatible or can monitoring vcsa 6.7? I moved hosts into vcsa 6.7 and not seeing any data in vrops

4 Replies
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

Please bookmark and use this website.

0 Kudos
tdubb123
Expert
Expert

why are you picking on any and all my posts? It could be a quick answer if someone knows and not having to dig around. you dont have to say anything

0 Kudos
sxnxr
Commander
Commander

lol he is not picking on you. All he is doing is giving you the tools to find it out yourself and also be able to answer your own question quicker than possibly waiting days here for someone to reply.

What is better digging around for 10 mins or waiting possibly days for a reply here?

0 Kudos
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

tdubb123​, I am not picking on you or your posts, I've simply pointed out many times that it's clear you are barely--if at all--doing any research yourself before coming to post. You've been around long enough to know better, honestly. As sxnxr​ pointed out, had you done some basic searches you'd have the information you need to help yourself much quicker, but your first reaction instead is to quickly throw a post in here and see if people can do the work for you. You really would benefit from reading the article that I've authored in my signature that'll make you understand these things. And, if and when you aren't successful in helping yourself as mentioned in section A, you need to do a much better job of thoroughly explaining your situation. Not half a sentence, a screenshot, and a question mark. That just isn't how you ask for help, and we do want to help you but we aren't a personalized Google search service.