VMware Horizon Community
giaconej
Contributor
Contributor

Horizon Client (Android) Can connect remotely to every VM except one

I'm running View 6.0.1 and I've got 2 server setups for connections - one remote with PCoIP enabled and one internal. I just deployed a new VM and I cannot get this thing to connect remotely at all. The horizon client can reach the broker and show the VD pool, but once you select the pool, it times out after reaching 100% (loading desktop). You can login to any other VM and it works.

I've uninstalled the tools/agent 11 times - installing the tools first then the agent. I've gone from agent 5.2 incrementally up to 6.2.7. No change. I've reviewed the firewall on all machines involved as well as the DMZ configuration (I'm sure the edge firewall is operating properly since all other VM's can connect. Currently, the firewall rules the agent modified upon install are active, which call out the exact services/executable that handle PCOIP and allows their connections (not port specific). I've whitelisted the same in our AV. I've even run the VMWare fling optimization tool/checker.

Is there something I'm missing here?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hotrod76
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

When you initiate a session connection from the outside, do you see the event logged in the connection broker?  If you look at the desktop pool, do you see the virtual desktop you are trying to log into?

0 Kudos
giaconej
Contributor
Contributor

I can see it make the connection with PCoIP Gateway with the user in question. The PC is in the Pool and has the correct designated user assigned

0 Kudos