VMware Edu & Cert Community
DLINH747
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

VCP 6.5

I passed 2V0-602 and 2V0-622 to become VCP 6.5. I can see the certificate in the portal but haven't received the actual certificate from VMWARE in the mail. Does VMware still mail the paper cert out? I remembered i got one from the mail for my VCP 5.5.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

No - they stopped doing that quite a while ago.

See here for instructions: VMware Knowledge Base

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog

View solution in original post

2 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

No - they stopped doing that quite a while ago.

See here for instructions: VMware Knowledge Base

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

In the good old times one got a printed certificate, and a Workstation license, but that's unfortunately a thing of the past.

VMware doesn't send certificates by mail anymore, so you'll have to download it from the portal, and print it yourself.

André