2 people found this helpful
What you see on VMworld and similar (Youtube)....
- ESXi with nvidia M10 or similar
- Nvidia Grid comes with a 90 day evaluation, otherwise a $$ license is needed which is based on FlexLM
- A VM which use the M10 dedicated or in a shared vGPU setup
- A VM which is part of a Horizon VDI environment
- Youre connected to this VM via a Tera2 (PCoIP) Client or FatClient/Client which runs the Horizion Client. Using the VMware Blast Extreme protokoll is also a solution. No, RDP does not work.
As you can see ... VMware Workstation is not part of the game.
There are some home projekts to convert a ESXi Host into a Workstation. But again... thats not what you have seen.
Thanks for your answer but if my pc does not have a dedicated video card using the integrated one can I install a Grid vgpu?
and exploit that installed vgpu?