So first of all thank you to all of you guys. I'm a couple of months into my Orchestrator journey and this forum has been immensely helpful.
I'm trying to accomplish the following. Any direction would be greatly appreciated.
1. Invoke a PowerShell script via a PowerShellHost - my script requires an external module
2. Parse the result of the output into an array
3. Populate a dropdown with the results
In plainer english:
1. Run a script to pull a list of servers
2. Clean up the output, get it into an array
3. Present it to the user to select a server from a list
4. Get their selection and run additional actions on the chosen server
I've been working with the Predefined list of elements. I can link an action to it and have that be content of the dropdown. I'm guessing something similar will need to happen with PowerShell.
With regards to populating the drop-down in vRA, this might help:
I would suggest breaking up your question into smaller pieces.