Did you search?
Yes, i Did and found documents but little confused about standard, consolidated, ROBO architecture, also want to understand in which sequence it will be used.
Have you had the opportunity to read through the the documentation and perhaps watch some of the technical deep dives on VMworld.com?
To get started, I recommend the following:
- Watch VMworld 2018 US Session on the VMworld On-Demand Video Library for the technical overview. For example: PRV14341BE, PRV2747BU, and PRV2797BU.
- Read through the VVD FAQ for some typical questions and answers.
- Read through the VVD 4.3 Release Notes to gain an understanding of what's new and the software bill of materials.
- Download and review the VVD 4.3 Architecture Poster and review the general concepts.
- Read through the VVD 4.3 Architecture and Design documentation (standard) and check out the simplified Design Decision Checklist that covers the 378 design decisions.
- Read through the VVD 4.3 Planning and Preparation documentation (standard) to understand what's required to get started.
Once you've consumed this material you'll be well versed in the concepts and ready to jump into reviewing the deployment guidance at vmware.com/go/vvd-docs.- -1 person found this helpful
Staff Solutions Architect and Product Owner, VMware R&D
VCIX6-DCV, VCIX6-NV, VCAP7/6-CMA, VCP7-CMA, VCP6*-*, vExpert '13-'18, vExpert NSX '16-17, vExpert vSAN '17