VMware Cloud Community
henswort
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

SNOW (Kingston) VMware Plugin V4 Errors - sys_user missing column run_as

Hi,

I'm attempting to install the ServiceNow vRealize plugin (i.e. "VMware_vRealize_Automation_ITSM_Scoped_Plugin_4_0") on my Kingston instance (Build tag: glide-kingston-10-17-2017__patch9-09-05-2018) but getting these errors:

"Could not find a record in sys_user for column run_as referenced in this update"

"Could not find a record in sys_user for column user referenced in this update"

I can see that Users in my instance do NOT have either the "run_as" or "user" columns.

I can also see several "run_as" options in the available list (e.g. "API Stats Scheduled Script Execution->Run_as", "Audit->Run as")

And several "user" options (e.g. "Audit->Run as", "Bookmark->User")

But, which ones to use?

Anyone got a fix for this?

Thanks in advance.

Peter

New information: After looking deeper into the sysauto_script code I can see that it is looking for a user of "1914c575db920300435fd001cf961952" in every case.

Here are some code snippets:

...<run_as display_value="">1914c575db920300435fd001cf961952</run_as>...

...<user display_value="">1914c575db920300435fd001cf961952</user>...

But, I cannot determine if this user exists or if the plugin/update set is attempting to create it.

Any clues on a fix are welcome.

Message was edited by: Peter Hensworth

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
henswort
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Recommendation from Plugin Support is to accept these errors as they are not important.

Here's the actual advice:

"Errors are due to scheduled jobs are set “run as”-developer user profile which is not available in your environment.

Accept all errors related to sys_user."

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
henswort
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Recommendation from Plugin Support is to accept these errors as they are not important.

Here's the actual advice:

"Errors are due to scheduled jobs are set “run as”-developer user profile which is not available in your environment.

Accept all errors related to sys_user."

0 Kudos