VMware Support Community
MichelleatVMwar
Contributor
Contributor

Using Skyline Advisor? Give us Your Feedback!

Are you using Skyline Advisor for self-service access to your environment’s proactive findings and recommendations? If so, we want to hear from you. Within Advisor, there is a large “FEEDBACK” button in the lower right-hand corner. When you click on the button, you’ll see 2 quick questions: “How satisfied are you with Skyline?” (rating scale) and “Do you have any other feedback about Skyline?” (open text field). Please take a minute to respond to this brief survey and let us know your thoughts. We need your feedback to help us improve Advisor and make sure it’s meeting your needs going forward.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
jbgorrie
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

So a co-worker tried that to gain access to the skyline reports (I was in the beta, and he was not because beta was only one account.. ).. Anyway he tried once and got "we had issues, please try again".  It didn't work so he wrote back and no reply.  Tried the submit-feedback again - no reply.

I get better support through this forum than the method you suggest.

0 Kudos
MichelleatVMwar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi jbgorrie, sorry to hear that your co-worker did not receive a response to his issue.  I'm wondering if he used the "Feedback" button or the "Report Issue" button to report his problem?  The Feedback button is a 2-question survey, and is not meant for support or a 2-way dialogue.  The Report Issue button is to report problems -- if he used that button, he should have received some type of response from our Tech Support team.  You are correct to point out that this Community forum is for Skyline support, and I'm glad that you have received help in the forum.  Please continue to use it for any Skyline issues or questions you have.  Did your co-worker receive the help he needed to access the reports?  If not, I'm happy to connect him to one of our engineers to resolve the issue.

0 Kudos
TRScott79
Contributor
Contributor

I've been using it for a couple days, it still doesn't show my vcenter as being connected or the hosts in the online portal, does it take a while for that to show?

0 Kudos