VMware Cloud Community
rajen450m
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Increase datastore capacity - Loading

Hi,

I was trying to increase the datastore capacity from ESXi, but the wizard shows no other device to select and has ever ending Loading...

pastedImage_0.png

Have you anyone noticed this before and any idea how to pass this???

ESXi - 6.5

Regards,

Raj M Please mark helpful or correct if my answer resolved your issue. Visit www.hypervmwarecloud.com for my blog posts, step-by-step procedures etc.,
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rajen450m
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Hi,

I have troubleshooted on my own.

I have added, this datastore from ESXi 6.5 7967591 to a newly patch updated ESXi running build#9298722 and it loaded without any delay...

pastedImage_0.png

Regards,

Raj M Please mark helpful or correct if my answer resolved your issue. Visit www.hypervmwarecloud.com for my blog posts, step-by-step procedures etc.,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SupreetK
Commander
Commander
Jump to solution

While it is loading, do you see any errors in the vmkernel.log? Just to isolate, upgrade the host client to the latest version and check once.

Cheers,

Supreet

0 Kudos
rajen450m
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Hi,

I have troubleshooted on my own.

I have added, this datastore from ESXi 6.5 7967591 to a newly patch updated ESXi running build#9298722 and it loaded without any delay...

pastedImage_0.png

Regards,

0 Kudos