Try extracting the installer and manually installing the prerequisites. I believe starting with 4.9 they switched to the Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2017 Redistributable.
Hi, thanks for the hint.
Extracted the installer, installed the C++ runtime from it. Then I tried to install the client, no luck. Then I tried to install the lonely client from the extracted installer, it gave me the "old" look of the installer, but then it failed on "Failed to install hcmon driver". I looked on internet, even installed Vmware VMRC console, but no luck either.
The installation works with the "old" installer from the extracted installer when I select "no USB redirection". But we use this feature ...
The log you attached doesn't have the information about it failing.
yes, but there are no other logs Just the one I posted above.