VMware Cloud Community
glanzmann
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

VMRC 10.0.3 does not work with vCenter 6.7d under Windows

Hello, when I try to open VMRC with a VM under vCenter 6.7d under Windows, I get prompted for credentials for the vCenter which I was previously not, if I specify them, it says wrong login and password and does not open the console. I tried chrome and internet explorer 11. See screenshot below. Any idea what is going wrong? The error message is "failed to connec to" and "cannot complete login due to an incorrect user name or password." Cheers, Thomas

loginprompt.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
glanzmann
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

This issue was resolved after I restartet the samba domain controller due to a failed delegation error message during datacore installation. I don't really understand how administrator@vsphere.local credentials hangs on the samba ad domains delegation. But somehow it apparently does. Now VMRC is working again.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
glanzmann
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

This issue was resolved after I restartet the samba domain controller due to a failed delegation error message during datacore installation. I don't really understand how administrator@vsphere.local credentials hangs on the samba ad domains delegation. But somehow it apparently does. Now VMRC is working again.

offox
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

i have the same problem use vmrc under windows,   but I don't understand the " samba domain controller ",  in windows what is it ?  i can't find it in services.can you tell me? please!

0 Kudos