We do see this issue.. File explorer is crashing when appstack (app volume 2.14) is attached. Any fix or work around is much appreciated.
maharajan.be My workaround using Catia as an example:
- Run Command Prompt as an Administrator
- REN "C:\Program Files\Dassault Systemes\B26\win_b64\resources\graphic\icons\DS.ico" "DS_.ico"
- MKLINK "C:\Program Files\Dassault Systemes\B26\win_b64\resources\graphic\icons\DS.ico" "C:\Program Files\Dassault Systemes\B26\win_b64\resources\graphic\icons\DS_.ico"
Resolved our issue after enabling "Launch folder windows in a separate process"
- Open File Explorer.
- Click File -> Change folder and search options:
- The Folder Options window will open, switch there to the View tab.
- Scroll down the options list until you will find the item called Launch folder windows in a separate process. Tick the checkbox
1 person found this helpful
The error seems to be caused by the Horizon Agent scanner redirection/FabulaTech Isolation driver. The Problem is gone if you add "*\explorer.exe" to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\ftsjail\ExcludeProcesses".
How were you able to update that registry key?
I've tried "explorer.exe" and "*\explorer.exe" at the beginning and at the end but no matter what it gets removed when I reboot the system.
This worked for me. Another answer is to not install scanner redirection or serial port redirection. Installing either of these will install the isolation driver. There is a property when installing named FT_INSTALL_JAIL that I tried to set, but it was overridden.
Hi! I think this would not happen if the redirection was done using software, not hardware. I used the usb over ethernet program for webcams and I did not have a similar problem. Most of all, it was a direct action.
this problem should be fixed with next upcoming minor release of Horizon.