VMware Workspace ONE Community
TonyLyne
Contributor
Contributor

Identity Manager and Citrix Integration

Im setting up a lab deployment of Identity Manager (VMware Identity Manager™ 3.2.0.1 Build 8435214) on VSphere 6.5 and the Citrix Integration Broker has been giving me a few headaches.

I can successfully sync apps and entitlements with no issues from the Citrix XenApp 7.16 farm, and user can log into VIM and see their links to Citrix Published apps.

However when they click the link I get the error presented. "Error Launching Resource. Please Contact your IT Administrator" and the following exception is thrown in the IB log.

IntegrationBrokerLogger Information 1004 2018-09-18 14:39:57,255 (7) HznXenIntegrationBroker.API.RestServiceImpl - Get ICA file contents for AppName: Citrix.MPS.App.PalmyLab.PowerPoint 2013,webServerURL: https://myappsint.home.lab/Citrix/Myappsintweb, Username: Tony

IntegrationBrokerLogger Error 1002 2018-09-18 14:39:57,349 (7) HznXenIntegrationBroker.ApplicationException.ServiceErrorHandler - The 'Value'='<null>' part of the cookie is invalid.    at System.Net.Cookie.VerifySetDefaults(CookieVariant variant, Uri uri, Boolean isLocalDomain, String localDomain, Boolean set_default, Boolean isThrow)

at System.Net.CookieContainer.Add(Uri uri, Cookie cookie)

at HznXenIntegrationBroker.Common.CitrixHelpers.GetResourceList(XenAppLaunchContext xenAppLaunchContext)

at HznXenIntegrationBroker.XenAppSDK.Storefront.StoreFrontXenappSDK.GenerateICAFileSF(String baseSFURL, UserPrincipal userPrincipal, String appName)

at HznXenIntegrationBroker.API.RestServiceImpl.getSSOICAFileSF(String webServerURL, UserPrincipal userPrincipal, String appName)

at SyncInvokegetSSOICAFileSF(Object , Object[] , Object[] )

at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs)

at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc)

at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc)

at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage4(MessageRpc& rpc)

at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage3(MessageRpc& rpc)

at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage2(MessageRpc& rpc)

at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage1(MessageRpc& rpc)

at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)

I've double and triple checked the IIS config and also reviewed VMWare troubleshooting guides and at a loss why this error is being thrown up.

The StoreFront server is v3.6.033 and XenApp farm is v7.16.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
virtech
Expert
Expert

0 Kudos
xlpnycm
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi Tony,

I'm facing the same issue. For me, It arises only when accessing from outside through Netscaler.

Did you solve it?

Thanks.

Kind Regards.

Xavier

0 Kudos