This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
In the AD LDS/ADAM database the user has the auto connect flag enabled. You can fix this one of two ways.
- Using the Horizon Client have the user connect and then disable auto connect.
- Manually edit the entry in the AD LDS/ADAM database to disable auto connect.
To disable auto-connect as the View Administrator:
- Connect to the Connection Server and access the ADAM Database. For more information, see Connecting to the View ADAM database (2012377).
- Right-click the database connection and click New > Query
- Under Root of Search, click Browse and select the Properties organization unit.
- Click OK.
- In the Query String, paste the query: