VMware Support Community
emuhlethaler
Contributor
Contributor

Report never received

Hello - I've installed the Skyline collector appliance over a month ago.  I have confirmed that I actually did add a vCenter and it is collecting data. I have updated it to the latest version (1.4) and yet to received a report.  

I logged into the appliance today, and noticed an error under the VC_HOSTs.

Message:  Couldn't upload data to the REST endpoint. HTTP status line: 502, Bad Gateway

State:  Upload Failed

I do have several hosts that are disconnected from vCenter for maintenance reasons.

I see the option to Restart the managed endpoint (which is my vCenter).

I'm hesitant in doing so, as I fear it'll actually restart my vCenter vs just restarting a service?

Any suggestions \ thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Yuva_1990
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Hi,

I understand that we have issues with skyline collector.I'm sending you a personal message with my contact details,please respond to that with your company name and EA number

Regards,

Yuvaraj.

Skyline Support Moderator

0 Kudos
emuhlethaler
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Yuva - Having difficulties sending you a direct message on Communities. I select your name, and then i get a red bar and it seems like the message never sends.   I sent you an email directly a while ago, did you not receive it?

Yuva_1990
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Hi

Thanks for the response.Can you please drop me an another E-mail with your contact details

Regards,

Yuvaraj

0 Kudos
Yuva_1990
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Hi

I wanted to followup on the above thread and know whether you have any further questions.Please reply  and update the current status

Regards

Yuvaraj

0 Kudos