VMware Horizon Community
mwandell
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Writable App Volume will not Mount AppVolumes 2.14 - Windows 10 1709

Hello,

I am having a problem when attaching a Writable App Volume to a Windows 10 v1709.  It attaches successfully to the Machine but it will not create a writable folder and the Event log shows that the service terminated unexpectedly.  I have reinstalled the Agent and uploaded new templates to no avail.  Please help I have a deployment coming up and this is holding me up.  Thank you in advance. For testing purposes I went into c:\SnapVolumesTemp and attempted to create a new folder and I get an error saying that "This is no longer located in C:\. 

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
techguy129
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

I suggest opening up a ticket with VMware. If you're in a rush I would try downgrading to version to 2.13.3.

There has been some issues with the snapvolumestemp folder versions 2.13.1 and 2.13.2. Its possible it might have returned in 2.14

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
techguy129
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

I suggest opening up a ticket with VMware. If you're in a rush I would try downgrading to version to 2.13.3.

There has been some issues with the snapvolumestemp folder versions 2.13.1 and 2.13.2. Its possible it might have returned in 2.14

0 Kudos
mwandell
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

This worked, Thank you

0 Kudos