1.JPG

and now we stuck here Smiley Sad

2.JPG

0 Kudos
8 Replies
vijayrana968
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Certificates are self-signed generated during wizard.

Time is in Sync between Appliance and IAAS host.

Agent is installed on IAAS Host

DNS records are in place.

Database config in place.

IAAS host pre-requisites were fixed during installation wizard and host was rebooted, then pre-requisites validated successfully in wizard.

What else I missed which causing this error.

0 Kudos
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

Will need to start at the beginning to see all your parameters. Why would you be installing a version of vRA that is two behind the current release?

vijayrana968
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

7.2 is the version in infrastructure  I’m going to work on, I am staring from scratch as I’m beginner to vRA so I’ll upgtade it to latest In next step.

Though self signed certificates were generated in wizard but I’m not seeing certificate validation (as pic attached). Something is wrong with certificates I need to check.

0 Kudos
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

If you're doing self signed through the wizard, chances are the problem is not there so we'll need to look elsewhere. What version of Windows are you using for the IaaS box?

0 Kudos
vijayrana968
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Its Windows Server 2012 R2 Data center edition.

0 Kudos
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

Go back through the installation wizard taking screenshots as you go and post them here when you encounter the failure again. Revert your snapshots on your IaaS box/appliance if you haven't already.

0 Kudos
rchaubey
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Have you tried adding the Management Agent Service account to the local Administrators group?

Regards,

Randhir

vijayrana968
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

I haven't tried that, thanks for highlighting. I will check with this catch.

0 Kudos