VMware Support Community
cvrich
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Unable to link my Vmware ID

I am getting the same error it looks like everyone else is getting. Cannot link VMware id... Please Help!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AjayChananaVMwa
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Cvrich,

Please be advised that we currently have Skyline Collector registration issues. If you get the following message when attempting to register, please note we are working on resolving this. We expect this to resolve within the next 2 to 3 days, we will update this post when the problem is resolved.

The My VMware account or EA number you have selected is not associated with a Skyline enabled entitlement account. Please visithttps://www.vmware.com/support/services/skyline.html to signup to be a part of our next adoption wave.

Sincerely,
Ajay Chanana
Skyline Support Moderator
MCSE-2003/2008|RHCA|VCP-5/6/VCAP-6

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
cvrich
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Wow my questions looks like it is the only one without a response. Could someone please respond and help me on this ?

0 Kudos
Narasimha_Pras1
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi,

We will be glad to assist you. Please update the name of your organization, share the 'myVMware ID and the EA number' listed in your invitation email. We will verify the details and update you shortly.

Best Regards,
Narasimha Prasad
0 Kudos
cvrich
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

The name of the company is Dobson Technologies... The myVmware Id is rharber@dobson.net and I cannot find any numbers in the email except one at the bottom right which is 42488... Thank you for the response. I really would like to get this setup today. Thanks.

0 Kudos
cvrich
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

You can try this number for the EA...

0 Kudos
Narasimha_Pras1
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the details. I may not be able to update you today, since I need to check with the internal team and resolve any issues in the back end. But will try to get it done as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Narasimha Prasad
0 Kudos
AjayChananaVMwa
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Hello Cvrich,

Please be advised that we currently have Skyline Collector registration issues. If you get the following message when attempting to register, please note we are working on resolving this. We expect this to resolve within the next 2 to 3 days, we will update this post when the problem is resolved.

The My VMware account or EA number you have selected is not associated with a Skyline enabled entitlement account. Please visithttps://www.vmware.com/support/services/skyline.html to signup to be a part of our next adoption wave.

Sincerely,
Ajay Chanana
MCSE-2003/2008|RHCA|VCP-5/6/VCAP-6
0 Kudos
cvrich
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I was able to get everything setup so we are good now. Thanks for the assistance.

0 Kudos