2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 15, 2018 4:35 AM by akoznov

vCloud Powercli New-OrgVdc 403 error

akoznov Lurker

Hello!

I've got strange situation with creating organization's VDC with powercli.

When i create Org in web i've got over-commit by CPU but i can go further to next options with clicking Yes.

But when i'm trying to create Org VDC with New-OrgVdc i've got 403 error - Forbidden:

If i go to another vCloud area without CPU over-commit and try to use New-OrgVdc to create Org VDC - it works fine.

Maybe there is any option to Force New-OrgVdc command to create Org VDC and dont check for over-commiting resources?

Thanks in advance.

• 1. Re: vCloud Powercli New-OrgVdc 403 error
          akoznov Lurker

Any ideas?

• 2. Re: vCloud Powercli New-OrgVdc 403 error
            akoznov Lurker

After updating Powercli to latest version our error expands to this words:

New-OrgVdc : 6/15/2018 2:22:31 PM       New-OrgVdc              CPU resource over-commit is forbidden

At C:\Scripts\vCloudCreateOrg.ps1:118 char:1

+ New-OrgVdc -Name $orgvDCName -AllocationModelAllocationPool -CPUAlloc ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (:) [New-OrgVdc], VimException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : Core_BaseCmdlet_UnknownError,VMware.VimAutomation.Cloud.Commands.Cmdlets.NewOrgVdc