1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 8, 2018 3:47 AM by silus

Analysis dashboard is gone after upgrade to 6.7. Don't you now if is possible restore this tab somehow? It was my favorite dashboard :(

vojtucha Lurker

Analysis dashboard is gone after upgrade to 6.7. Don't you now if is possible restore this tab somehow? It was my favorite dashboard

• 1. Re: Analysis dashboard is gone after upgrade to 6.7. Don't you now if is possible restore this tab somehow? It was my favorite dashboard :(
          silus Enthusiast

Nope, it's gone. Along with a ton of other useful functionality from 6.6

You can find some of the info from optimize performance > overview but you best not have a large amount of VMs requiring right sizing as you cannot sort, filter or search those tables.

A number of us have requested someone from Vmware post on here publicly how 6.7 got in that state and what the plans and timelines are for fixing it, but so far this info has not been forthcoming.  They are remaining quite silent on the matter.

If you can go back to 6.6, do so would be my advice.  And with these sweeping changes and removals of core functionality in  POINT RELEASE, find another product rather than vrops :/