We have had issues with a ThinApp since testing on Windows 10 1803. I raised a ticket with VMware who have responded that the latest version, 5.2.3, is only supported with Windows 10 1703.
I asked for a timescale on support but there doesn't appear to be one, and the impression I was given was that 1709 would get support first before 1803.
I'm afraid it looks like you will have to downgrade to 1709 or 1703.
this is the answer from VMWare:
As of now Windows 10 1803 is not supported with VMware Thinapp. Our team is working on the same and we don't have an ETA at the moment.
Kindly let us know if you have further queries. Have a nice day ahead!
I'm wondering if I'll have it...
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Addresses an issue with the April 2018 Windows Servicing update that causes App-V Scripts (User Scripts) to stop working.
- Addresses an issue that may cause some devices to stop responding or working when using applications, such as Cortana or Chrome, after installing the Windows 10 April 2018 Update.
- Addresses an issue that prevents certain VPN apps from working on builds of Windows 10, version 1803. These apps were developed using an SDK version that precedes Windows 10, version 1803, and use the public RasSetEntryProperties API.
- Addresses additional issues with updated time zone information.
- Addresses an issue that may cause an error when connecting to a Remote Desktop server. For more information, see CredSSP updates for CVE-2018-0886.
- Security updates to Windows Server, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft scripting engine, Bluestacks App TextNow App Photomath App Windows app platform and frameworks, Windows kernel, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows storage and filesystems, HTML help, and Windows Hyper-V.
If you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes in this package will be downloaded and installed on your device.