VMware Cloud Community
cchilderhose528
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

SRM 8.1 -- IP Customization Issue

Updated to SRM 8.1 but having issues with IP Customization.  When selecting Manual the following error comes up -

ERROR

Server Error
Response with status: 0  for URL: null

Also get - Site Pair Context is not Valid 0 message as well and then it kicks out to first screen showing the paired sites.

If I close and go back in I can edit 1 VM then it happens on next one.  Have to close/open browser tab to get this done.

Very bad with this.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cchilderhose528
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

The issue in the end was replication between PSC devices and just waiting for things to refresh after the upgrade.  I rebooted the PSCs and VCSAs as well for good measure.  The next day it was working as expected.  Thanks for checking.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jordanovi
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

It seems there is a networking/connectivity issue. Could you open a support case and collect SRM server logs + UI client logs (%ProgramData%\VMware\VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager\runtime\srm-client\logs\dr.log). if you have vSphere Replication in the picture, also take  /var/opt/apache-tomcat/logs/dr.log

Best Regards

Ivan

0 Kudos
cchilderhose528
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

The issue in the end was replication between PSC devices and just waiting for things to refresh after the upgrade.  I rebooted the PSCs and VCSAs as well for good measure.  The next day it was working as expected.  Thanks for checking.