VMware Communities
mabinio
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Internal Error - VMWare Fusion 6.0.6

Hello,

I am having the problem that none of my virtual machines start. I always gives the error: "Interner Fehler"  ( "Internal Error" - I have installed the german version).

This problem started with a crashed virtual machine probably due to a system crash. I deleted that vm after some unsuccessful attempts to revive it.

Since then, I get the Internal Error with every installed vm, which have worked fine before.

I have tried some reinstalls of vmWare Fusion 6.0.6.

I am aware, that this is not the newest version. I would upgrade, if I knew this would solve the problem.

Can anyone help me?

I have attached the support information.

macOS High Sierra Version 10.13.3

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KumarLande
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hey as said Fusion 6.x is not supported on Mac OS Sierra 10.13.x

-You can download Fusion 10.1.1 from the following link: Download VMware Fusion | VMware | United States

-This will give you 30days of evaluation time so that you can check and try wif everything works for you.

Cheers..

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Fusion 6.x will not work on High Sierra. At this time, only Fusion 10 is supported for use on High Sierra.

0 Kudos
KumarLande
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hey as said Fusion 6.x is not supported on Mac OS Sierra 10.13.x

-You can download Fusion 10.1.1 from the following link: Download VMware Fusion | VMware | United States

-This will give you 30days of evaluation time so that you can check and try wif everything works for you.

Cheers..

0 Kudos
mabinio
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks for your fast answers.

Seems that I have done a system update, since the error occurred.

I have tested Fusion 10 and it works!

Thank you!

0 Kudos