VMware Edu & Cert Community
baber
Expert
Expert

some question for vmware certificate

Dear all

Hi

i have a few question that there is not certain answer for them and everyone said an answer

1- Which three vSphere 6.x features require a shared storage infrastructure to work properly? (Choose three.)

Storage Policy Based Management

Dynamic Resource Scheduler

Distributed Power Management

vSphere Distributed Switch

Fault Tolerance

2- Which vSphere 6.x feature would you choose for offsite disaster recovery?

Distributed Power Management

Dynamic Resource Scheduler

vSphere HA

vSphere Data Protection

3- An IT administrator working in a space agency has just in installed some applications that are critical for a

satellite launch mission.

The administrator wants the applications to work irrespective of any operating system failure.

Which vSphere 6.x feature should the administrator use?

vSphere HA

vSphere Data Protection

vSphere Fault Tolerance

vSphere Replication

4- Where does Fault Tolerance store the primary and secondary virtual machine files?

Only local storage

SSD

Only shared storage

Both shared and local storage

BR

Babak

Please mark helpful or correct if my answer resolved your issue.
0 Kudos
6 Replies
TheJohnBailey
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Are these test questions?

0 Kudos
baber
Expert
Expert

i saw these question in an exam

do anyone answer?

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Please be clear - did you see these questions in the actual certification exam, an official VMware practice exam, or somewhere else?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
baber
Expert
Expert

i saw that in other sites not in official vmware exam

BR

0 Kudos
baber
Expert
Expert

following  questions are in vmware exam (vsphere foundation exam book) but i think also some of these question don't have correct answer for example :

some questions don't say choose to option

1. Which of the following are true regarding the creation of a new vSS?

a. You should use the Add Host Networking link within Virtual Switches

on the menu.

b. You cannot create more than one vSS on a host.

c. You should create a new vSS for each VM port group.

d. You might be able to use a new VM port group instead of a new vSS.

for above question in answer key select a,d now i confused when it don't defined how many answers do i have to use why it select 2 answer ??

BR

Babak

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

When you do the real exam, it will be obvious whether each question requires a single answer or multiple answers.

For multiple answer questions, it will state "choose two" (or some other number) and you would be selecting check boxes alongside the answers.

When only a single answer is required, you won't be told to select a particular number of answers, you will select a radio button alongside the answer, and the exam interface will only allow you to select a single radio button.

Electronic practice exams are usually made to work the same way - here's the 6.0 practice exam to illustrate.

With the last example you posted, that would be a single answer question (as it does not say "choose two" (or some other number)), and I'd choose D.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos