VMware Cloud Community
Travis_83
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Unable to find: vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 Update 1a | 2017-09-21 - 6671409 ??

Hi guys,

We've got an issue with restoring VCSA back-up, the restore is failing because the back-up is older than the installer we're using, but I cannot find the version of the back-up under VMWare downloads -- anyone have this to hand or can point me in right direction.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
7 Replies
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Travis_83
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi,

I don't think so. I will try it.

I've actually got a ticket logged with VMWare but they're taking a while to respond. In the meantime worth a shot.

thanks,

0 Kudos
Travis_83
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I downloaded it but was unable to find the ui-installer for vcsa as is the case for some of the later versions...

0 Kudos
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Are you sure you downloaded the ISO for the vCSA and not the Windows-based vCenter? I've never seen the ui-installer directory be absent.

0 Kudos
Travis_83
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Hi there,

The problem is there is no VCSA available to download, so you're right, it is the VC download but that's all there is available when selecting that version.

It just looks like this version isn't published and i need vmware to source it for me, unless someone here is able to find it and tell me im lying.

0 Kudos
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Travis_83
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks for help anyway - VMWare provided us with .iso in the end so all good.

0 Kudos