VMware Cloud Community
Lionel17
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

vCloud Availability Recovery Plan

Hi,

I search from a long time how to automatize the test recovery and full recovery with vCloud Availability and vRealize Orchestrator.

I've does some test with the defaults workflows "Run Test Recovery at the Cloud Site" and "Run Test Cleanup at the Cloud Site" but each of this workflow work one machine at time.

What we need to do is not to complicated, i think ^^

Previously we used SRM to manage and automatize our DR plan and we want to do the same with vRO, the goal is to do this the more simply possible in case of we need to modify something (new VM, VM removed from DR, etc...)

We also need to manage priorities and runing orders, can we do this with vSphere tags or any else solution ?

I take every tips, tricks, how-to and other information that you will can be giving me.

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lionel17
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi,

If anyone have the same question, i've found the following collection of examples on Github : GitHub - vmware/vcloud-availability-examples: A collection of examples for use with vCloud Availability

Regards

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Lionel17
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hi,

If anyone have the same question, i've found the following collection of examples on Github : GitHub - vmware/vcloud-availability-examples: A collection of examples for use with vCloud Availability

Regards