VMware Horizon Community
bcross64
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Concurrent AppStack assignments

A new feature of 2.13 is concurrent user and computer AppStack assignments. When I tried this with a writable volume, I received this error (https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/2103580). It seems that writable volumes need to be attached before AppStacks. If this is true, can I not use the concurrent assignment feature when also using writable volumes for users?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ray_handels
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

No you can't.

This has been acknowledged that it won't work if you also have a writable volume.

And your statement is 100% correct. The writable always needs to be the first disk connected to the machine. So if you have a computer appstack assignment the writable cannot be the first disk to be connected and thus is not connected at all.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Lakshman
Champion
Champion
Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Ray_handels
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

No you can't.

This has been acknowledged that it won't work if you also have a writable volume.

And your statement is 100% correct. The writable always needs to be the first disk connected to the machine. So if you have a computer appstack assignment the writable cannot be the first disk to be connected and thus is not connected at all.

0 Kudos