2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 4, 2018 7:01 AM by ZellOr

Problems when excluding files via the snapvol.cfg

ZellOr Enthusiast

Hello,

I'm trying to exclude several files via the snapvol.cfg.

snapvol.cfg

################################################################

# 64-Bit OS exclusions

################################################################

os=64

exclude_path=\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE11\GDIPLUS.DLL

exclude_path=\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE11\MSO.DLL

exclude_path=\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE11\MSOICONS.EXE

exclude_path=\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE11\RICHED20.DLL

exclude_path=\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE11\SELFCERT.EXE

exclude_path=\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VBA\VBA6\VBE6.DLL

exclude_path=\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VBA\VBA6\VBE6EXT.OLB

exclude_path=\Windows\SysWOW64\FM20.DLL

exclude_path=\Windows\SysWOW64\MSSTDFMT.DLL

exclude_path=\Windows\SysWOW64\MSSTKPRP.DLL

exclude_path=\Windows\SysWOW64\SCP32.DLL

exclude_path=\Windows\SysWOW64\VBAME.DLL

# This should always be the last line in the policy

os=any

The excludings for the files under "\Windows\SysWOW64\*" works without problems. But if I try to exclude the files under "\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE11\*", the files can no longer be written.

Error message during installation:

Error1.png

Error message if i try to create the file manually via the windows explorer:

Error2.png

(The folder "C: \Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE11" does not exist. The file may have been moved or deleted.)

Does anyone have an idea?