VMware Cloud Community
suhail39
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

vRealize Log Insight - Import a content package issue

I am trying to achieve integration of vRO with vRealize Log insight, for which content Package has to be imported to vLI, after following the document of importing the content pack, i m facing an issue, where i am not able to find the import content tab on lower left corner. for reference screenshot.

vLI.png

Is this a web browser issue, or vLI version issue?

Will be thankful for your reply

0 Kudos
4 Replies
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

Don't know how you're trying to do this but it's very simple to install. Go to the Marketplace and find the vRO version that applies to you.

pastedImage_0.png

In this case, I've installed v2 of the content pack. Once installed, it shows up Installed Content Packs and not Shared Content.

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
suhail39
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

The jump server used to access vrealize log insight does not have a live internet connection, for so reasons, i have downloaded the content package,

I am using a trial version of Log insight, and i m not able to figure out the import content tab on lower bottom.

For your reference, pastedImage_0.png

The red box i m trying to indicate is suppose to display a tab "Import Content", which is not visible in my case.

For your reference, ref.png

Image downloaded from Internet, where the tab "Import content package "is displayed.

Version LogInsight - v4.3

0 Kudos
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

I'm not sure that trial versions can manually import content packs.

0 Kudos
suhail39
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hello daphnissov,

I have bought a license, its working perfectly fine now, i can find the import content package on lower left side,

I believe it doesnt work with trial version.

Thank you,

For ur support and immediate replies,

0 Kudos