VMware Cloud Community
Gebu09
Contributor
Contributor

vCenter 6.5 with Replicaton appliance 6.5 and SRM 6.5

I have recently met a problem when configuring my Virtual environment with VMware automatic DRM. Before we started using the web client, the desktop client was way too easy to manage the environment. But since its no longer supported n 6.5 am having a touch time managing my Virtual DC. I have to check on replication or else it will drop, and will have RPO errors.

For every session that you need to check replication, you have to supply the username and password just to get the progress, but when we were using the application client this was not the case. To make it worse, i have had two scenarios when  was configuring SRM. This s a pain n the unmentionables, pairing will not finish and you will have to have a number of tries before it works.

The vSphere was straight forward in giving you the errors when ever something is not configured properly, but the web client seems to be doing the possible opposite, and yet they call it an upgrade.

Am not sure if this is only happening to me or there are other people facing the same issues. VMware please address this problem as ts affecting our daily activities

0 Kudos
0 Replies