Thanks Sreec, I'm trying to use their fix but having some trouble opening the two scripts so I can copy/paste them into a rest api. What Program do you open them up in? Sorry being such a novice.
Thanks for the help.
You need to install a rest client on your browser and perform a rest call to get authenticated to respective NSX manager so that you can perform some of the tasks like
GET Query an object to read information pertaining to NSX manager and it’s objects and components
POST Change NSX configuration and create objects or components
DELETE Delete NSX configuration, objects, or components
1. Install rest client
2. Open the rest client from browser
3. Add the authentication headers - in the below example i have added a authentication header with NSX manager credentials and URL is NSX IP/FQDN
4. If you select the right method call - GET and click send you will get authenticated
5. Since we are performing POST operation addition headers are required
Add an additional Header with the value Content-Type and Value with the string application/xml
6. Paste the respective POST body and change the URL to URL: https://NSXMGR_IP/api/1.0/services/debug/script and perform a POST operation and follow the same for second script.
Thanks for the explanation, I executed both scripts and got a 200 response but still no dice. I'm going to move forward with updating my environment to resolve this Issue.
I appreciate your time,