VMware Cloud Community
wilhutchins
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Unable to download Exchange Content Pack

Hi there,

I'm currently unable to download the full vCenter Log Insight Content Pack for Microsoft Exchange zip archive to access the necessary scripts required for installation.

This is being accessed from VMware Solution Exchange (VMware Solution Exchange) and issue occurs due to a broken link at https://marketplace-download.vmware.com/repo/vsx/Microsoft_-_Exchange__v3.2_Published.zip

Chrome:

The webpage at https://marketplace-download.vmware.com/repo/vsx/Microsoft_-_Exchange__v3.2_Published.zip might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

IE:

This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.

Please advise asap. (have also submitted to VSX Alliance, however submitting here in the hope to have resolved soon).

Many thanks,

Will

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
wilhutchins
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I have spoken with VSX team and they acknowledged the files were incorrectly linked.

The original download that was broken is now working. The issue was also affecting the Active Directory content packs.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
msripada
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

Can you try this

VMware Solution Exchange

0 Kudos
wilhutchins
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately your link only takes me to a search page where I can select the same Exchange Content Pack product page and end up with the same failing download link.

Image 1.png

Image 2.png

0 Kudos
msripada
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Jump to solution

Yes. I tried with other Active directory content pack also and it also failed. Looks like the links are broken. As you have already sent an email, we need to wait until its corrected again

Thanks,

MS

0 Kudos
wilhutchins
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I have spoken with VSX team and they acknowledged the files were incorrectly linked.

The original download that was broken is now working. The issue was also affecting the Active Directory content packs.

0 Kudos