VMware Horizon Community
JaceJ
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Enter key stopped working in Horizon veiw sessions (Windows 10 1709 Client issue...)

Has anyone else run into issues with the enter key stopping to work after someone updates their BYOD systems to 1709?  I have a couple of users who have run into this and I am still tracking down a solution but in each case they updated there home systems to 1709 and while they can still connect to Horizon View they can no longer use the Enter key in their view desktops running Windows 7 on View 7.1

These same people work just fine from Thin clients or Windows 7 systems in the office.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
mhampto
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Could you please let me know if the Enter Key works fine after the desktop disconnect and reconnect? The issue occurs with the Fat client on Windows 10. What is the protocol used? Is the issue reproducible with RDP, PCOIP or blast protocol?

0 Kudos
Duvzcry
Contributor
Contributor

I am having this issue and do not know how to get support / troubleshoot. I have reset to factory settings, reinstalled the app, physically removed/replaced the enter key, with no resolution of the issue. It only happens on Windows 10 pc. Shift+function controls do not work either. 

If you’re able to assist in any way, I’d greatly appreciate it!

0 Kudos