VMware Horizon Community
tjbailey
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

VMware Horizon 7.2+ login portal customizing

Does anyone know how to customize the Horizon portal when going through the Unified Access Gateway?  On the Connection servers themselves the images are located at install_location\VMware View\Server\broker\webapps\portal\webclient\icons-5622958, but I'm not finding anything for the UAG side of things.  I thought maybe /opt/VMware/gateway/.extract/webapps/hc/horizon/images, but I don't see the background file I'm looking for (bg_image.jpg).  Ultimately I only want to change the background image which is bg_image.jpg on the Connection Server.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tjbailey
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

We're pointing the UAG servers to Connection Servers used internally as well and making the changes there do in-fact work through the UAG's as well.  I was getting some odd caching going on with the laptop I was using and kept getting the old background (even after clearing the cache).  I've verified that both of our UAG's present the correct, altered, background through my home pc and phone.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
mhampto
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

This process needs some attention from support to complete.  Please open a Support Request to make these changes.

0 Kudos
tjbailey
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

We're pointing the UAG servers to Connection Servers used internally as well and making the changes there do in-fact work through the UAG's as well.  I was getting some odd caching going on with the laptop I was using and kept getting the old background (even after clearing the cache).  I've verified that both of our UAG's present the correct, altered, background through my home pc and phone.

0 Kudos