1. Kindly provide the information of NSX Manager and vSphere version you are using?
2. Do you have NTP and DNS Configured properly ?
3. SSO Server is separate or its part of VC.
NSX Manager version is 6.2.2 & vSphere version is 6.0.0
NTP and DNS are configured properly. lookup service was working earlier
SSo Server is seperate
Thank you in advance
Even I have faced these kind of issues in the past. I would suggest you to try following steps...
1. Try connecting VC Server using IP address if It doesn't resolve the issue.
2. Reboot NSX Manager and VC graceful then retry to connect VC Server from NSX Manager UI.
I assumed you don't have firewall in between NSX Manager and VC.
I'm seeing the same issue. Unable to connect localhost:7441 on the NSX manager 6.4.0
Here is the screenshot of "show cluster all" and "show manager log" command on NSX.
NSX_Connection_Error.PNG 267.5 K
how is this going?
I ran into the same issue.
VC 6.5.0, NSX Manager 6.3.0-5007049.
it seems to work intermittently.
I have no DNS stuff at all, eveything is based on IP address.